Frequently Asked Questions
Find an answer
What is Cost Per Click (CPC)
Cost-Per-Click (CPC) or search engine advertising, is a guaranteed way to appear at the top of search engine results, and it will only cost you money when someone is actively searching for your product or service and then clicks on your ad.
What are the advantages of pay per click advertising and search engine advertising?
- PPC marketing is you most affective source of traffic because that traffic is already interested in what you are selling .
- You are only paying for the traffic that lands up on your page that are already interested in your product.
- The results are instant.
- Reach the masses, with cell phone browsers and tablets your ads are widely displayed across allot of different devices and platforms.
- Your costs are always under control with pay per click as you choose how much you want to spend.
- Sales are easier! Customer are already interested in what your selling so the rest is up to you.
What types of businesses can benefit from internet marketing?
All business types can benefit from having a digital marketing strategy, there are no limits to what industries and companies can use search engine marketing.
How do you know it’s working
Figures are recorded with every single click that takes place ,reports and analytics can be pulled at any given time to show what results the adverts are getting.
What if I’m not seeing an increase in sales and revenue with pay per click?
Cost per Click cannot sell your product for you ,they can simply bring the customer to you but the sale is still up to the company and internal strategy.